<samp id="bud55"><video id="bud55"></video></samp>
        1. 
          
          <optgroup id="bud55"></optgroup>
        2. 社交英語25. 她放我鴿子

          作者:admin

          來源:

          2008-10-20 16:42

          社交英語25. 她放我鴿子

          00:00

          25. 她放我鴿子

          Sue: Well, how did it go last night?
          蘇: 怎么樣,昨天晚上怎么樣?
          Rose: It went OK.
          蘇: 還好。
          Sue: What does that mean? Did you meet that young girl?
          蘇: 這是什么意思?你有沒有見到那個小女孩?
          Rose: No, she 1) stood me up. And she didn't send me an e-mail to say why.
          柔絲: 沒有,她放我鴿子,而且也沒有寄電子郵件告訴我怎么回事。
          Sue: So did you go home?
          蘇: 所以你就回家了?
          Rose: No. I stayed to have a 2) drink.
          柔絲: 沒有。我留下來喝了一杯。
          Sue: A drink? Do you mean an 3) alcoholic drink? But Rose, you don't drink!
          蘇: 喝一杯?你是說喝酒嗎?但是,柔絲,你不喝酒啊!
          語言詳解
          A: Are beverages included in the price?
          這個價錢有包括飲料嗎?
          B: Yes. But only non-alcoholic ones.
          有。但是只限非酒精飲料。
          【to stand someone up 放(某人)鴿子】
          當你跟人約會,在約定的時間地點卻沒看到對方,就可以說I was stood up. 我被放鴿子。或是He stood me up.他放我鴿子。
          A: I waited for him for an hour! He never came!
          我等了他一個小時!他都沒來!
          B: He stood you up again?
          他又放你鴿子了?
          A: Can't you go out with her another day?
          你不能改天再跟她出去嗎?
          B: It's too late to cancel, and I don't want to stand her up.
          現在取消太遲了,而我不想放她鴿子。
          1) stand...up 放(某人)鴿子,跟(某人)約會卻沒有出現,stood 是 stand 的過去式。
          2) drink (n.,v.) 酒(飲料),喝(酒)
          3) alcoholic (a.) 酒精的

          26uuu